Thomas,

Thank you for this post.  I found it an informative read.

My personal opinion is that Debian is not the proper venue for discussions
that do not have a strong nexus to development of Debian itself.  As such, I
don’t feel that any of the emails or posts you wrote were appropriate for
sending to Debian’s email lists or posting on Debian websites except for the
email questions about how Debian can best handle the increasing difficulty
caused by laws that prohibit the free-flow of contributions and software
between countries (your email of 3 April 2022).

However much I might agree with the factual content of the other emails and
posts, I don’t think it serves Debian well to get involved in controversial
topics unless they directly impact the operation of Debian itself (for
example, laws related to copyright or patents).

Soren

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@stoutner.com