Am Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 10:27:56PM -0700 schrieb Russ Allbery:
> > As I said several times before: the implementation has known security
> > bugs (unless you fixed them). But I guess this is going to get ignored
> > again anyway...
> Could you describe what known security vulnerabilities you believe exist,

does it matter if this GR is about a design? currently the RFC is not to
vote about an implementation... :/

(to be clear: I do find it very wrong to vote about a design, not an
implementation. I'd probably also would find it wrong to vote for an
implementation, but it's worse to decide by vote that a design should
be implemented.)

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it a thousand times: If the penalty for
breaking a law is a fine, then that law only exists for the poor.