Control: retitle -1 vkd3d: new upstream release 1.11

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 at 11:54:01 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 at 10:58:46 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> > vkd3d has a new upstream release available, v1.7.

Since then there have been several more upstream releases and it is
currently at v1.11.

> > I need .deb packages of this version for a work project, so I've been
> > looking at updating the packaging used for Debian as a starting point
> > for that
>
> Please consider merging this:

Updated version at:

    https://salsa.debian.org/smcv-guest/vkd3d wip/1.11

Once again I used `uscan --download` to get the orig.tar.* I used for
test-builds.

debian/patches/fixes/byte-comparison.patch no longer applies; I dropped
it for now (and the package builds successfully in my environment), but
if it's still necessary for other build environments, it will need some
adjustment. It would be ideal if this issue could be reported upstream
and fixed there.

    smcv