On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 05:02:28PM +0100, Lesley Binks wrote:
> On 3 September 2010 15:24, Francesca Ciceri <madame...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I think that the winner option of our hour&date poll [1] is 21 UTC on
> > Saturday.
> > So, the next IRC meeting will be on Saturday (tomorrow) at 21 UTC.
> >

> > The agenda will be:
> >
> > 1. wiki pages: update or not course's pages
> > 2. statistics: much deeper analysis of women presence in Debian, collect
> > numbers on male presence in Debian (for a comparative analysis), other's
> > distros statistics on female contributors (comparative analysis),
> > flosspolls...etc
> > 3. webpage: how it runs, discussion on proposals from list (blogroll,
> > news, identi.ca account, etc)
> >

> Hi Francesca
>
> Can we add in a time check based on the world clock meeting planner ?
> Or at least have an Any other business slot to add that into?
>
> Thanks :)

As Marga said I think that now it's too late to provide another option but
"The world clock meeting planner" is definitely a super-resource ! Now we can
manage this "choose the best meeting hour for everyone" thingh in the right
way!
I agree with you that probably the best candidate is 13 or 14 UTC (I've also
added Buenos Aires to the cities as representative for South America) or maybe
15/16 UTC.
Thank you for the link!:D

Cheers,
Francesca