Package: www.debian.org

The http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.en.html page says this about
testing:

    This area contains packages that are intended to become part of the
    next stable distribution. There are strict criteria a package in
    unstable (see below) must obey before it can be added to testing.

    See the testing distribution pages for more information.

Given that many people interpret this as meaning "a stable version of
unstable" I think it would be good to add some words about the security
risk involved when running testing. Perhaps something like this:

    Testing does not get security updates in a timely manner. It is not
    a good idea to use testing if security is an issue (e.g., if the
    machine is connected to the Internet).

It was a bit of a surprise to me when the security issue was pointed
out, even though I should've known better. I have the impression that
this is a common mistake, so it makes sense to point it out more
prominently.

(Descriptions of testing may occur on other places as well, but I was
too lazy to search, since I assume the web page developers can easily do
a recursive grep.)