Hi,

I have one question about debian. Exactly its not about the system itself. I am
relatively new in the Linux os, but as I tried few distributions, I begun to
like Debian, but I am not writing to you and telling you how the system is
great. I am writing to you, because I wanna know if there is some FTP site,
where i can download all the security patches for this system. I have the last
stable version 30r1 woody, but i am affraid to connect it to the net, because
it can be vulneable. And I cant get it by apt, because I am still living in a
country, where modem is the only solution of connection to the web and
downloading hundreds of megs of data is a suicide, but I can download it at
school, where of course are only windows :(((

Could you just tell me if i can get the paches somewhere, or it is impossible.

Thx for answer
Petr Sourek