Gabriel Puliatti escribió:

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 05:09:17PM -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
wrote:
Hi,

        While reviewing a translation for a Debian Jr. [1]page,
I fount out that there are some information about Woody/Sarge
that is not up-to-date. :)

Yeah, I think Ben wants to change that into a time-agnostic page, which
would link to the wiki after providing some info, so as to not bother
the debian-www guys, and just directly use the wiki.

I know, that was a remark of mine a while ago.

I think the wiki is ready, but I'm not 100% certain this is true,
perhaps someone else can answer with a link? I still have not seen it.
For me , the wiki is ready. I can find and add usefull information there now.

Regards.