Hello,

As the SEO for Web Leader , I am writing to see if you would be
interested in setting up reciprocal links.

Webleaders provides Internet Marketing Service includes Search engine
optimization(SEO),Website promotion,Search engine submission,PPC
marketing and Link management services.

Our site is a PageRank 2 on Google and we advertise the site heavily on
both Google AdWords and Overture. Our Links Page is a direct link off
our home page and also will be PageRanked upto 6 on Google. Currently,
we have less than 40 outgoing links on this page.

The information and services offered on your site would be of great
value to our visitors, and I believe, your visitors would find great
value in our site. Because our two web sites are complementary rather
than competitive, we see the synergy here as an opportunity for our
mutual benefit.

Rather than going into a lengthy explanation of all the contents of Web
Leader, let me suggest that you check out our site at:
http://www.webleaders.com.au

Please note that I have already linked to you and will leave it there
to give you time to link to us if you wish. Our full linking
information is included here:

Our Link Page on which you can find your link.
http://www.webleaders.com.au/ppc.htm

your Link Text:  Debian - The Universal Operating System and  your

Link URL: http://www.debian.org/ .
Please e-mail your response or any questions to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Instructions for trading links:
Title :Internet Marketing Services - SEO,Web Promotion,website
Submission in Melbourne Australia
Description :Webleaders is Internet Marketing Services company
Providing Search engine optimization,Website Promotion,Serch Engine
Submission,SEO. .

After our link is on your site, email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a link to the page with our link and we will keep your link!
Thanks! We look forward to working with you.
Warm regards,
Brain Clark
Web Leader
http://www.webleaders.com.au - [EMAIL PROTECTED]