Dear Member,

I'd like to start off by apologizing to you all!

When you subscribed to FightUK.com, I told you that you would recieve regular
emails, updating you on whats new.

This hasn't happened yet.

I make no excuses for it but...

The important thing is that, that is all changing now.

I have finally got everything set up so that you can receive weekly updates on
what’s new from FightUK.com.

You'll be the first to find out about all the great new videos that we have,
the news, clubs and of course, you'll be the first to be told about our
competitions for some great prizes as they start!

If you haven’t visited us at http://www.FightUK.com recently, then pop over.
You'll find that a lot has changed and we've got a huge amount of new
content for you to browse.

Anyway, that’s all for now. I just wanted to update you.

Lookout for you weekly update email in your inbox soon.

Phil

Your Subscription:

Change your subscription (
http://www.fightuk.com/index.php?option=com_acajoom&act=change&subscriber=249&cle=6816ad5e0dcd146688255bb70bfc503d&listid=6