On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 01:45:54PM +0000, Moritz Naumann wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this is the right place to report it...
> I just realized that
> http://packages.debian.org/de/etch/linux-image-2.6.18-5-qemu
> describes a 'fast bayesian spam filter', which doesn't seem to match the
> package name. ;-)
>
> If you need someone to translate it correctly I can do this. I already
> tried to do it through DDTSS at
>
> http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/de/fetch?package=linux-image-2.6.18-5-qemu
>
> but it just says 'package not found'...
>
> Please note that I am not subscribed to the debian-i18n mailing list, so
> please CC me when responding.

I can't find linux-image-2.6.18-5-qemu in any Translation file (see
http://ddtp.debian.net/debian/)

And not in a Package-file or in the ddtp-database. This should be a
bug in the scripts from http://packages.debian.org/

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -   http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux