Hello Owner,

 Good Day and am Rev.Kelly Scott Just contact you to know if you do have
Banners In your company for order.If yes i will like you to go ahead and get me
the sizes below:

Sizes: 30" Inches by 80"
Text: Save The Child Heart
Color: Blue And White
Quantity:
 100

So kindly go ahead and quote me the total prices + tax so that we can proceed
with the Order as soon as possible.And don't forget to email me back with the
types of credit card that you accept as form of payment.I look forward to hear
from you so that we can proceed with the pickup and the Delivery
Information..Thank You.

Kind Regard
Rev.Kelly Scott
                                         Stay Blessed