Good Morning

I would like to talk to the person who handles buying Printing supply's
Can you provide me with the phone number and contact name.

WLC presents a convenient way to purchase quality office products, laser
printer toners, ink jet cartridges and refills at competitive prices. WLC
offers an expanding array of office supplies and our specialty - toner
cartridges and other supplies for laser printers, copiers and fax machines
at discount prices. Explore special offers on our OEM and remanufactured
supplies and our everyday low prices!

If you cannot find what you are looking for feel free to email, fax or call
us and a sales or technical representative will be happy to assist you.

Ordering 5 or more of one product?? Call us at 562-215-4843 to inquire
about quality quantity discounts.

At WLC, we strive to bring you the highest quality O.E.M. and
Remanufactured cartridges with the industry's best possible warranty.

SAVE 30% TO 60%
ON QUALITY TONERS, DEVELOPERS AND DRUMS

Please Email your request back to us

Company/Name:
Address:
City:
Zip Code:
Phone:

Product:

Sincerely,
Joseph Taylor

Worldlink Central
1012 West Beverly Blvd., Unit 990
Montebello, CA 90640

562.215.4843    Phone
562.443.1367    Cell
206.350.5967    Fax
ton...@gmx.com

We make every effort to send our emails to companies and individuals
interested in our products. If you received this message in error or wish
to be removed from our e-mail list please send us a return e-mail with
"Remove" in the subject line and you. Thank you