Greetings,

I am glad to bring this to your knowledge that we are launching a Web Portal
-  *www.lawyersclinic.com -* which will provide *Customized Legal
Services*to help the
*General Public* to understand their *Legal Rights. * It will also assist
them to understand the necessary actions to be taken in different
*Legal* *Issues,
*by* Consulting* with our huge *Database of Expert Lawyers*, *Dedicated* in
different *Areas of Law*.

*Lawyersclinic.com’s Database *has a* Customized Law Library for Bare Acts
Search, & the entire Acts Search *with just a click of the mouse.

*Lawyersclinic.com’s* D*atabase* has all the *Legal Forms, *related to
different* Legal Issues.*

*Lawyersclinic.com* caters to the needs of *Law Students* by providing them
a *Database of Law Schools* across the Nation.

Right now we are introducing this Service and in the near future we Aspire
to add more Features and Services. I am the *Marketing Executive* of *
Lawyerclinic.com* and would like to invite you to visit our
www.lawyersclinic.com and give us your Valuable feedback, and I would love
to hear from a person like you with *Invaluable Experience and Expertise.*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Agarwal,