On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> attached you can find a Vietnamese translation for the said news page.

Could you pass this by the debian-l10n-vietnamese list?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-vietnamese/

> While I noticed that we do not seem to have any Vietnamese webpages at all
> (at least I have not seen a Vietnamese translation of the main index page)

We have one Vietnamese page on the website and some translation of
strings via PO files:

https://www.debian.org/News/2009/20090214.vi.html

> I wonder whether we can put the attached text somehow online.  I personally do
> not feel qualified with special characters as in the attached document - so
> I hope anybody can process the attached translation.

I'll be happy to add it but I'd like it to at least pass by
debian-l10n-vietnamese first.

--
bye,
pabs