Dear Timothy

Is the performance of staff being sufficiently identified and recognised? Could both performance and motivation be improved, to help not just the bottom line but also long term staff satisfaction and retention?

If these questions are relevant to your own professional practice, consider how a good-fit timesheet and billing database system could provide a structured and simple framework for both motivating and retaining good staff.

Please see this link on ‘Why Staff Efficiency’:-

    www.ambersoft.co.uk/asl/jcs/info/articles2/efficiency_staff_1.htm

We at Ambersoft are in the business of helping professional firms to increase their efficiencies by better use of database software.

Please note that we are now offering a free copy of the LITE version of our timesheet and billing software – the Amber-JCS. You can download a copy from here:- www.amber-soft.co.uk/JCS-Features-And-Download

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Graeme Hughes
Graeme Hughes B.Sc.,  MD
Ambersoft Consulting Ltd
Microsoft Partner and Registered Sage Developer
www.amber-soft.co.uk
Tel: 0117 366 0484   Fax: 0117 366 0535
Ambersoft