OK it is very good thanks

1 :  you accepted free software can be commercial software
2 :  you seed commercial code is code of commercial software
3 :  free software is kind of software have  Four Freedoms
(run,study,redistribute,improve)

OK

look at this link

in Debian web site
https://www.Debian.org/intro/free.en.html

we have article titled
What Does Free Mean? or What do you mean by Free Software?

in paragraph 6 part 3

write
"

> Distribution of source code. One of the problems with most commercial code
> is that you can't fix bugs or customize it since the source code is not
> available. Also, the company may decide to stop supporting the hardware you
> use. Many free licenses force the distribution of the source code. This
> protects the user by allowing them to customize the software for their
> needs.

"

i think it must be fix it is wrong  “free software” is a matter of liberty,
not price

why it write commercial code is that you can't fix bugs?
why it write source code is not available?

i thinks it must be fix and it is wrong

thanks for your  answers