Hi

I'd guess many of your site vistors, both local and international) probably
pronounce 'Arista' incorrectly!

I think it would really help them if you added a link on your site here
<https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=arista%2BArista> to 'How To
Say 'Arista' <https://howdoyousaythatword.com/word/arista/>' to help your
readers pronounce it correctly.

Are you the correct person to chat to about adding a link? If not, who is?

Bye!

Marie

[image: photo]
*Marie-Ora de Villiers*