Bank And Consignment Liquidation Auction.
315 s International Garland Texas 75042
Questions call Guy 972-672-8725 or Phillip 972-786-4654

http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
AVOID PROBLEMS WITH THE COURTS. DO NOT BID ON THESE ITEMS IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW
THE TERMS.

World Wide Auction Group Has Been Commissioned To Liquidate at PUBLIC AUCTION
This 100,000sf Warehouse Packed Full' Over 1,700s of Lots To Be Sold At No Min
No Reserve Featured Lots Include: 4 Semi Trailers 3 Forklifts, Granite and
marble slabs, Diapers, Medical and surgical, High Tech equipment, Ipads
Iphones, apple computers, Dog & Cat Food, Pet Supplies, Canned Food Non
Perishables, High End Electronics, Video Cameras, Test Equipment & Parts, Lab
Equipment, so much more.

TERMS: 15% Buyer's Premium CASH ONLY NO CHECK OR CREDIT CARDS. We will take
Chase Quick pay or Bank Transfers We can accept Wells Fargo Sure Pay. quick and
sure pay payments pay to guyhod...@worldwidetradeltd.com

PREVIEW DATE: Monday June 4th and Tuesday June 5th 10am 2pm
AUCTION ENDS: Wednesday June 6th 10am
Closing Super Fast Rate 4 lots per min

PICKUP DATE: Thursday June 7th 10am 6pm Only

ATTENTION ALL LOTS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED PLEASE GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. AND AS
ALWAYS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO COME OUT AND PREVIEW THIS SALE.
http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
Remember your bidder number works on all our websites we manage if you are
having problems logging on call Shaina Hours 9am-9pm EST (daily)
For Immediate Assistance Call
Website Administrator
Shaina (940) 284-5242
If you need to update user info click here
It is always free to update user information.
https://server7.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mnregup.cgi?doac