Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org> wrote:
> I have a tested patch for debian-history (against webmaster cron) ready and
> attached.
> (Once this is up and running on www-master, there are also some changings
> needed in webwml though, but they are IMO uncritical.)

I went through the relevant packages again, and the packages which need to
be dealed with are only:
        debian-history
        hamradio-maintguide
        harden-doc (aka Debian Securing Howto)

As Laura already pointed out, most of these packages are maintained in attic
repository on Salsa and should be save to remove, and the others are also
outdated/obsolete/dead, so the same counts for them:
        apt-howto
        book-suggestions
        ddp-policy
        dictionary
        debian-euro-support
        meta
        network-administrator
        programmer
        repository-howto
        system-administrator
        tutorial
        user
        users-guide
        debian-bugs
        distribute-deb
        dselect-beginner
        fr/debian-fr-howto
        intro-i18n

That leaves us with the tree mentioned above; for debian-history I already sent
a patch, and I have created (and tested) a another one to deal with
hamradio-maintguide and harden-doc via cron/parts/7doc - and we should be done.

If noone objects, I will implement this solution then.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076