Asunto: Validation failed
Fecha: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 15:45:46 +0000
De: Debian Webmaster <webmas...@debian.org>

*** Errors validating /srv/www.debian.org/www/index.en.html: ***
Line 78, character 14:  element "ARTICLE" undefined
Line 84, character 14:  element "ARTICLE" undefined
Line 90, character 14:  element "ARTICLE" undefined
Line 96, character 14:  element "ARTICLE" undefined
Line 102, character 14:  element "ARTICLE" undefined
Line 219, character 49:  there is no attribute "DATETIME"
Line 219, character 69:  there is no attribute "CLASS"
Line 219, character 109:  element "TIME" undefined
Line 220, character 102:  element "TIME" undefined
Line 221, character 102:  element "TIME" undefined
Line 222, character 102:  element "TIME" undefined
Line 223, character 4:  end tag for element "P" which is not open
*** Errors validating /srv/www.debian.org/www/intro/philosophy.en.html: ***
Line 137, character 64:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this
Line 138, character 90:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this
Line 139, character 52:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this
Line 140, character 57:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this
Line 141, character 73:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this
Line 142, character 58:  end tag for "A" omitted, but its declaration does
        not permit this

[...]

--
 You received this mail for the language code en.
 Please edit webwml/english/devel/website/validation.data if this is not