Hi, I saw that only some adep/dep link of virtual packages are supported, for example:

https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/cjs

https://packages.debian.org/sid/libcjs0

>     dep: gir1.2-gio-2.0 [not alpha, hppa, ia64, m68k, sh4, sparc64]
>         Package not available
>
>     dep: gir1.2-girepository-2.0 [not alpha, hppa, ia64, m68k, sh4, sparc64]
>         Package not available

As spotted by people in debian-devel IRC seems that is working only for unversioned Provides, is possible have working also for the versioned ones please?

It would also be useful to have a list of any provides in the package pages, for example together with or next to the depends, recommends, suggests, enhances lists.

Currently for checks you have to go and look for the sources of the packages, having complete implementations in packages.debian.org would save time.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.