Hello,
I am among the ones receiving all emails sent do consultants@d.o. Today I
received a few emails on my @debian.org mailbox that were also sent to the
shared consultants@d.o forwarding address, but I only received one message
instead of two. The sender did try more than once, and only one copy
arrived to me, always.

I contacted debian-admins and I've got this reply:

   consultants@d.o forwards to consultants@www-master.d.o, where
   the mail configuration is then managed by the webmaster team.

   The maildrop setup on that system appears to be filing all the mails
   locally in /srv/www.debian.org/mail/spam/big because of the size;
   specifically:

        if ($LINES > 500 || $SIZE > 30000)

   If you think that's incorrect or want it changed, please co-ordinate
   with webmaster, as that configuration is managed directly by them.

I checked the emails I received today at my address from this consultant, and
all of them are longer than 500 lines since they contain a large base64
encoded image in the signature.

I am asking for suggestions about this problem: should we increase the $LINES
limit? Should we add a note about this limit on page
https://www.debian.org/consultants/info? Should we change the way the email is
accepted and refuse it as SMTP time (if possible, at all)? Any other ideas?

Thank you,
Giuseppe