Package: wiki.debian.org
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

this is about the German version of the logging page.

    <https://wiki.debian.org/PackagingWithGit/GitDpm/ImportDsc?action=login>

In German you see this string at the end of the page.

    "Wenn Sie kein Konto haben, können Sie nun eins anlegen.Passwort
vergessen?"
                                                            ^
The problem is that there is a missing blank between this two sentences.

I can confirm that the English version looks ok.

I assume there is a po-file somewhere containing this false string. But I
couldn't find one and I also don't see a translation platform like Weblate to
modify it.

Thanks in advance
Christian Buhtz