Hi,

在 2024-03-15星期五的 07:44 +0000,Christian Buhtz写道:
> Package: wiki.debian.org
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> This report is about
>
> <https://wiki.debian.org/PackagingWithGit/GitDpm/Initialize>
>
> Its first paragraph tells me about "git-dpm project".
>
> Problem description:
> The term is not defined or explained on the whole page. The page also miss a
> link to a definition of that term.
>
> Suggested solution:
> Use a hyperlink on the string "git-dpm project" to point the correct
> definition
> page in the debian wiki.

I don't think there is such a definition. According to my understanding, the
"git-dpm project" solely means "a git-based deb package packaging repository
that utilizes git-dpm to maintain its history". Please feel free to rephrase it,
edit the Wiki page as needed, and close this bug report once you consider it
solved.
See https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing on how to close a bug report.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang