Hi Giuseppe,

the DSA are untranslatable on our web page, yes. We did that on
purpose. First, these announcements are very technical information,
not intended for end users. End users just want to upgrade their
system and know if all packages are up to date. That's why we think
most people that are interested in these security information
understand english. Second, there are automatic translation services, that can
easily translate those pages.

Adding PO support may be possible (you have to change the perl
script), but I will not spend time into it, because IMO there are
more important parts on the web page I like to improve.

--
best regards Thomas