Dear Debian Team,

I've just started learning Linux systems (after MS) and I have started
using it for various projects (Moodle, websites,...). I have found that the
websites and documentations of some distributions are more transparent,
some less so.
For example, Ubuntu's website is completely user-friendly, scrubbed,
transparent and consistent, but Debian's official(!) website (debian.org)
is very outdated and difficult to find the contents. And a serious OS
deserves a serious website, so I'm cheering for you guys to upgrade your
site what it deserves.

I'm only writing this because it is possible to draw conclusions from the
feedbacks, and I don't know, if you get feedback from the site or not.

Of cource thank you for your work, the OS, the support, and good luck for
this in the future too! :)

Best regards,
Norbert Simon
(Hungary)