On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 12:10:33AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> This is really confusing.  Dexter should not present a "can try again
> to detect your mouse" dialog if the tool it uses to do so is not there.
> It does, currently.  Confused the heck out of me when it told me I had
> no mouse.

Gack!  It shouldn't have done that!

The problem is line 285.  Of course an unset variable isn't equal to "0".

Sorry about that.  Fix will be in v16.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |         Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                |         I met a man who wasn't there.

PGP signature