* Buddha Buck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001030 18:39]:
> The bright ones here will be saying "Oh gods, he's going to ask about
> libGLU, isn't he?"

What I *REALLY* want to know is why KDE (including konqueror) worked
fine for several days! For a short time it didn't require libGLU? For a
short time Branden supplied libGLU? I don't know. Both answers worry me.

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''