Philip Blundell wrote:

>>Nope, failed again, different error (MANIFEST check failed).  I'm afraid
>>I've run out of time to debug, but if someone sends a patch I'd be glad
>>to start another build.
>>

>MANIFEST checks don't usually need much debugging.  You just need to look over
>the diff to make sure that it all seems reasonable (ie that the X server
>hasn't been removed or anything) and then update the file to reflect the
>actual situation on the ground.

Right, I'm afraid I don't even have time to do that. :-(

I leave town tomorrow early morning, then am back for next Monday and
Tuesday, then away for two weeks... lots of rushing around.

If someone sends a patch, I'll start it going again, but can't do more
until around August 7 or 8.

Sorry,
--

-Adam P.