On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 04:59:09PM -0700, Ian Eure wrote:
> i'm seeing two minor, but irritating bugs with xfree86 4.1.0-0pre1v5.
>
> 1. switching from x to a text console corrupts fonts. very minor, but the
> lower half of all my exclamation points are missing. :)

This seems to be semi-random, and switching to X and then back will fix
it, or sometimes move it to a different set of chars, I'm trying to
figure out what is going on there between other things.

> 2. switching from x to a text console and back to x breaks the middle
> mouse button. when i press the middle mouse button, it registers as the
> right button. only way to fix this is to reboot, and not use a text
> console.

That is, odd, are you using GPM? Is the mouse serial? PS2? USB?
Specifics of your setup would be useful.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
        1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801

<knghtbrd> <Mercury> You don't have to be crazy to be a member of the
<knghtbrd>           project, but you will be.. <=:]
<knghtbrd> ^^^ was that a ref to debian or qf?  I forget.
<knghtbrd> =>
<Mercury> knghtbrd: QF
<knghtbrd> you sure?
* knghtbrd was thinking maybe it was both
<Mercury> It applies to both, but I was talking about QF at the time..
          <G>
<knghtbrd> ahh, okie.

PGP signature