Hi,

when using KDE (current sid packages) with two keyboard layouts (english
and german), I have no problems switching between the two of them when
using for instance sid's xlibs-4.2.1-9 package.
When exchanging it with the current experimental (4.3.0-0pre1v1) packages, it no
longer works (it displays
the switch
but does not change the layout from the english one I defined for it in
the XFree config file, i.e. the key strokes are recorded as if the
keyboard were an english one when the german layout should be used.

Since appearence of the bug depends on the 4.3.0 xlibs packages I sent
this report to this mailing list.

Best regards,
Ralf