This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Nu Rvbuwjb <!FeCgsp Vs Ykejg.>
  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Vis<!Hito>it Our On<!Dud>li<!Xagc>ne
  Inter<!Hff>net Phar<!Gjp>macy style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
  #ffffff">URI:http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/index.php?KBID07
  URI:http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/images/pharm-image.jpg [...]

Content analysis details:   (14.50 points, 4 required)
HTML_TAG_BALANCE_HTML (0.0 points)  BODY: HTML has unbalanced "html" tags
BAYES_90           (1.5 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 90
to 99%
                   [score: 0.9851]
HTML_50_60         (1.5 points)  BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
HTML_MESSAGE       (3.2 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_04 (1.7 points)  BODY: HTML has images with 200-400 bytes of words
BASE64_ENC_TEXT    (3.9 points)  RAW: Message text disguised using base-64 encoding
HTTP_USERNAME_USED (0.5 points)  URI: Uses a username in a URL
USERPASS           (2.2 points)  URI: URL contains username and (optional) password

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message --- Nu Rvbuwjb

Visit Our Online Internet Pharmacy
Ko Ens

Dh Lgcd

Medical consultations are
always FREE!

Nty Pjn
Click HERE To Order NOW

Upl Shqr

No Thanks
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. Sj Kn

1063
--- End Message ---