Package: xserver-xorg-driver-glide
Version: 1.0.3-2
Severity: serious

First of all thanks for all your efforts in advance.

I do not have any Voodoo video hardware but installed all Xorg drivers on three
different systems. On all of them "Xorg -configure" leaves the system in
unusable states, i.e. keyboard does not work any more, screen is blank.
Shutting down the system via the power button still works.
If I delete "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/glide_drv.so", "Xorg -configure"
performs as expected.
Since it is not obvious to a normal user what to do if "Xorg -configure" does
not work, I suggest that this behavoir of
"/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/glide_drv.so" is a serious problem.

Best regards,
Ralf