Hi back,

Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> (19/10/2010):
> I could push what's currently in experimental as
> “autobuild-unstable” to get it built against XServer 1.7 and tested
> by users; and also upload it to experimental so that it gets built
> against XServer 1.9 as other drivers; this way we get an almost
> complete set of drivers built against XServer 1.9 with the latter,
> and we can still ask users for feedback against XServer 1.7 with the
> former.

what I'm going to do in the next minutes:
 + rename debian-experimental into autobuild-unstable
   → available at autobuild.ikibiki.org, with debug packages, built
     against 1.7;
 + reset debian-experimental to HEAD~~
   → forgets about debug packages (I'd like to skip NEW), then build
     against 1.9, and upload to experimental. [I could also revert,
     upload, and revert the revert, but that sounds like extra
     paperwork…]

Why I'd like to skip NEW? Because -video-openchrome is now the only
remaining driver making -video-all uninstallable in experimental. Once
it's ACCEPTED and available in the archive, I might push a -2 with the
-dbg packages.

Mraw,
KiBi.