On 2011-12-18 17:34, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 17:27:45 +0100, Anders Lagerås wrote:
>>> By me, at the very least.
>> But it seems to work any how.
>>
> Apparently not, since you're filing this bug?
You have a point.

>>> No you don't.
>> What should I do to get the mouse identified only once then?
>>
> It doesn't matter.  The /dev/input/mouse* devices don't get picked up
> by any driver so they're ignored.
To avoid getting the mouse identified only once it seems to work also by
having drivers set to mouse and kbd, which are ignored. Instead of evdev
and device rows, which are not ignored, and having to add utoAddDevices
false.
And I have not noticed any of those random double clicks I had problem
with when using the old workaround either so the problem maybe is solved.

--

Mvh Anders Lagerås