On 27.11.2014 13:06, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. wrote:
I tried creating an Xorg.conf file to manually load those drivers
and I also noticed that I did not swrast drivers installed so I did
that as well.

r300_dri.so and swrast_dri.so have nothing to do with xorg.conf.

I think my next option is to try the patches but I have never
installed those type of files before. Could you give me a quick
breakdown. Thanks!

I'm afraid not, maybe someone else on the debian-powerpc mailing list or so can help you with that.

Note that some people reported that it works at least to some degree at depth 16.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr.
<herminio.hernande...@gmail.com
<mailto:herminio.hernande...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I set the the radeon.dpm for power managment. I discovered it at
the Ubbuntu wiki here
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RadeonDriver>.

DPM is only available for R600 and newer family Radeon GPUs. The option
has no effect with your GPU.