There are numerous copyright holders missing from debian/copyright.  If it
had been just that, I would have accepted and filed a bug.  It wasn't.

In src/uxa/uxa-glyphs.c, the license text is different than what is in
debian/copyright, so unfortunately I have to reject your package.

This is what I found before I stopped:

src/uxa/uxa.h

 * Copyright © 2000, 2008 Keith Packard
 *             2004 Eric Anholt
 *             2005 Zack Rusin
 *

src/spiceccid/spiceccid.c

 * Copyright (C) 2014 CodeWeavers, Inc.

src/spiceqxl_audio.c

 * Copyright 2012 Andrew Eikum for CodeWeavers Inc.

src/uxa/uxa-glyphs.c

Different license text

 * Copyright © 2010 Intel Corporation
 * Partly based on code Copyright © 2008 Red Hat, Inc.
 * Partly based on code Copyright © 2000 SuSE, Inc.

If you grep -ir copyright * over the source, you'll see there are many more.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.