Hello All,

Just a quick note about a little syntax error I got with dexter in XF4.
Package...

ii  xserver-common        4.0.1-0phase2v17

The generated /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file has the font server path set
incorrectly by default.  (I don't know if this has been reported
already.  I did a quick scan of the mail archive and didn't find
anything.)

The font path gets
        unix:/7100

rather than
        unix/:7100

Otherwise the packages work great.  Thanks.

The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail