* On Tue Oct 23, 2001 19:48:49 -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Congratulations, you guys are totally killing my motivation for
> implementing this proposal in any way.

Well, I tried to help and provide some constructive input, but I guess I
should have known better.  If you didn't want input, then why did you
ask?

Another option, is to put only xinit and friends in xbase-clients, and
move all of the other stuff in xbase-clients to (for example)
xbase-clients-extras.  Aside from the unweildly name, this would prevent
users from losing xinit, xauth, and startx, and they would have to
download a new package for all of the other stuff (which as I understand
it is all non-critical stuff) that was in xbase-clients.

- Tal

--
Tal Danzig        |     Libranet GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.libranet.com

GPG Fingerprint: 8BE6 B973 BC1C 0CA0 CEE5  4874 C741 0BD5 B3A2 5512
Public key available from wwwkeys.pgp.net