Thank you for contacting Definity Health.

This mailbox is used for general information, suggestions, and feedback
regarding the functionality of our website.  If you have emailed us regarding a
website functionality issue, we will contact you soon during normal business
hours.

For benefit, claim, eligibility, and provider search assistance, contact our
member service area at 1-866-DEFINITY (1-866-333-4648).  For your convenience,
member service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to
8:00pm CST.

Eligibility concerns, including address changes, should be directed to your
employer.  Your employer will send us updated and/or corrected information
electronically.