On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 10:03:03PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> It's a bug in terminfo that I've alreay reported to you, Thomas, when

You did raise the issue, but didn't point out an example where it breaks.
(There were 3-4 people who wanted this changed, iirc, at one time or another
asking to make the change to "xterm", "xterm-xfree86", "vt220" and "vt100",
and my more recent replies suggest making a new terminfo entry rather than
change one that's used widely).

I read what I could find on EUC, but don't see where it uses codes 0-31 for
printable text.  For instance this (which I recall reading before):

        http://lfw.org/text/jp.htm

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net