>Excess of ceremony shows want of breeding
>The first step is the hardest
>Two's company, three's.. the musketeers.

Good day Sir!
Looking for not expensive high-quality software? We might have just what you
need.
Microsoft Office XP Professional ............... Only $45, You s'ave $450 bucks!
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional ............. Only $45, You sa've $275 bucks!
and lots more software...here http://juncture.cheapoemsoft.info