I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.
http://www.downloadhangout.com/ref44.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console
games and dvd's.  I bookmarked about 8 pages of dvd movies I wanted.  Already
started downloading them.
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
They walk you through the entire process of burning them to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment,
theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters -
talk about awsome.
I'll talk to you soon.

Maude