From: Kenisha Harrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: abraham baugher; devin leithoff
Sent: Sunday, September, 2004 6:13 AM
Subject: reply asap improves vision

'Mr. Brocklehurst, I believe I intimated in the letter which I wrote to you
three weeks ago, that this little girl has not quite the character and
disposition I could wish: should you admit her into Lowood school, I should
be glad if the su,perintendent and teachers were requested to keep a strict
eye on her, and, above all, to guard against her worst fault, a tendency to
deceit. I mention this in your hearing, Jane, that you may not attempt to
impose on Mr. Brocklehurst.'
The massive towers, the donjon keep,
srodowiskamatb  10 smrodu 91 wyodrebnialrolluleganie