Hi,
Just a minute ago, Xorg locked up for no reason with the very same
behaviour...
I could ssh to the box; Xorg was at 100%, killing Xorg and restarting it
(well, gdm did so) got me a working new Xserver.
So maybe it's just triggering a different bug on suspend...

btw, your provider, verizon, doesn't accept my emails. Without pointing
me to a reason why he does so. But I checked 35 dnsbl, and I'm listed in
none of them (and there better shouldn't be a reason to list me...)

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
   To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\