Hello,
      I am interested in room.I am based in UK but temporarily in France on a
contract job with a MISSIONARY group as a humanitarian.I will be having some
seminars coming up soon in the canada and My next programme/seminars will be in
the Canada.I will be needing a room to stay for this and I need to secure a
room before my arrival to Canada.I am involved in projects that includes
orphans,orphanage,heart related diseases in children b/w the ages of 4-10yrs.I
will also like to see pics and to know the move in price.Pls do get back to me
if this is okay.

goodmans.