cheryl
Sorry to bother you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working
associate.

As of Feb 2006 our College has kicked off a work experience degree program.
In the field of your choice.....

Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same diplomas we give
our regular students,
but we base them upon your current knowledge and therefore require no class
time.

Our Schools office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.

If you are still interested then contact us at:
1 (509) 479 8029