Package: xserver-xorg-input-mouse
Version: 1:1.0.4-3
Severity: normal

Hi,

I upgraded my system from xserver-xorg 6.9.0.dfsg.1-6 to 1:7.0.22,
and since I have a quirks with the mouse.

The quirks :

- With Acrobat Reader, a left click to move the page makes increase
  load CPU and blocks the cursor. To return in a normal state, I switch
  of X towards the console then towards X, ctrl-alt-F1 then ctrl-alt-F7.

- With Firefox, a left click on the "low arrow" to descend a page
  remains blocked until the page is completely descended.

- With Firefox, I am often obliged to click twice to make a selection
  in a drop-down menu.

- In general, just after a left click the system is slightly blocked.

I did not have these problems before the update.

My mouse : Logitech, serial port, 3 buttons

xserver-xorg-input-mouse 1:1.0.4-3

Xorg conf :

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/ttyS0"
        Option          "Protocol"              "Microsoft"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
EndSection

Regards.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.17
Locale: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] (charmap=ISO-8859-15)

Versions of packages xserver-xorg-input-mouse depends on:
ii  libc6                         2.3.6-15   GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  xserver-xorg-core             1:1.0.2-9  X.Org X server -- core server

xserver-xorg-input-mouse recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information