Le mercredi 30 août 2006 à 16:22 +0200, Xavier Bestel a écrit :
> Otherwise the packages have been built and installed ok. I'll test them
> when I'm back home.

Result from the test:
- it's unusable (sometimes it hangs for a few seconds, sometimes it
works well) but I think it's because I'm using the R300 driver.

- the water plugin says:
compiz: water: GL_ARB_fragment_program is missing (that's probably due
to R300 too)

- gnome-window-properties doesn't work because it
expects /usr/lib/libgnome-window-settings1/libcompiz.so whereas the
package provides /usr/lib/window-manager-settings/libcompiz.so.
Apparently just changing that in gnome/Makefile.am is sufficient.
(Even when fixing that the config dialog doesn't seem to affect compiz
at all)

Finally playing with compiz is great. Thanks again Thierry.

        Xav