On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 11:22:02PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:56:14PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> > *** 2:
> >
> > xkbcomp :0
> >
> > result from last command is attached. Please note that my keyboard
> > settings at the time of this command should have been set by the local
> > ~/.xmodmap, if everything went as I expect. ... :)
>
> Great, I can reproduce this crash with your file, thanks.

And a fix has been committed into xkb-data 0.8-12exp4 and uploaded into
experimental, at the moment available at
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tmp/
I do not know exactly why xkbcomp crashes, but this is no more
reproducible here.  I intend to upload this version into unstable very
soon now.

Denis